Washable, fabric seat covers for use on public seats.
Compact and convenient, NiceSeats sits between you and everything else.
Grey Organic Seat Cover - $45
When you sit in public spaces you share your seat with countless others who’ve sat there before you. No guidelines from the FAA, FDA or even OSHA regulate how or how often airplane or other forms of public seats should be cleaned. Research suggests that thorough cleanings or seat replacements typically only occur every 18 months.
- As many as 160 people use the same airplane seat per month on shorter flights - and up to 120 people per month at the movies.
- Most seat covers are only replaced every 16-18 months during “C” level maintenance. On a short haul airplanes this means once every 2800+ passengers (varying by airline).
- The World Health Organization has found that 25% of surfaces around the headrest, tray tables and arm rests of airplane seats test positive for bacteria like E. coli and Staphylococcus.
- ABC News reported and when bacteria tests were performed on public seats, the worst offenders include movie theaters, rental cars and airplane seats.
- Designed like a fitted sheet to work on all kinds of seats
- Put on and take off quickly and discreetly
- Does not interfere with video screens on airplanes
Whether our customers need to avoid germs or allergens for health reasons,
or just get a sense of well being knowing their personal space is as clean as the clothes they wear,
NiceSeats provides a comfortable stylish barrier between you and the unknown.
NiceSeats is proud to have been featured by:
NiceSeats is on a mission to set a new standard for sitting on public seats. We believe that using NiceSeats will keep people on the go comfortable, healthy and happy.
We enjoy using NiceSeats every time we travel or go to the movies, because it simply makes us happy to know our space is our own. Sharing NiceSeats with you and your loved ones has become our dream.